Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome Tanja



Tanja made it...and even better yet she hasn't left yet! 

Her flight arrived early and so we were a little late picking her up - I'm sure she was scared to death. It was funny - it happened to be sunny yesterday when we picked her up and she thought that was neat because Europe is dreary....

I admire her - I can't imagine traveling to another country for an entire year and moving in with total strangers. I know what it was like when I went to Japan but it was for a shorter period of time and I was with other Americans so I wasn't forced to learn the language. It must be very mentally draining to be submersed in a new culture and language.

Thanks Kristi for our monkey suits! Don't we look handsome?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...