Sunday, October 31, 2010

Curious George (pl.) and the Man in the Yellow Hat

We spent Halloween weekend in Iowa - costumes and all. The boys learned very quickly what "candy" is. They were even able to get a little taste by chewing through some of the wrappers. I know, I'm such a mean mom. The weather was great and we had a blast in Ankeny. My camera battery was dead so I relied on my backup photographer, Noi. But with 6 kiddos under 6 years old, we didn't get any group shots of the cousins - bummer! The boys had a blast playing with their cousins this weekend!

Oh - and like the glasses? I'm getting lasik this week!!


Prior - the Man - Mason

Mommy and Mason

Trick-or-treated out.

Mason with his stash...that mommy and daddy ate.

Mason and Noi

Thank goodness for the wagon!

4 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing. Kudos to the Man in the yellow hat! The monkeys are pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the costumes.....cutest I've seen yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome, always did like that man in the yellow hat! And the monkeys are pretty darn cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those might be the best costumes ever! The man with the yellow hat adds such a nice touch to the little monkeys:) Good Luck with lasik!! Glad you're taking the plunge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...