Friday, April 3, 2009

Bah-bah Britney

The boys are 8 weeks old today. We talked about how we should celebrate their birthday and the boys said I should go to the Britney concert. Yes - Britney as in Britney Spears. So tonight I'm headed out on the town with a bunch of girls - we have a suite. I won't lie - I've always been a fan... Unfortunately because of my isolation I don't know much from her new Circus album which is what the majority of the concert will be. I am actually partial to her songs during her meltdown head-shaving period. Here are my top 5 Britney songs of all time (in no particular order). We'll see if she "sings" them...
  1. Gimme More
  2. Piece of Me
  3. Toxic
  4. Oops I Did It Again
  5. I guess I can only come up with four.
Here are some questions that I have been thinking about...
  1. How many years above the median age of the crowd will I be? 5? 10? 15? I'll get back to you.
  2. Do I fork out the $40 for an official concert t-shirt? I think the answer to this has to be yes.
  3. What does a 29 year old (whose clothes don't fit right after having two babies) wear to a Britney concert? 
  4. How much of the concert will she lip-sync? Ok - we all know the answer to that.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...