Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daddy's Home!


Someone named Mason was very excited that his daddy was home from work last night. How cute is this smile?! Mommy is definitely going to need a few smiles like this after her first days back at work. Each day I fall more and more in love with these two little boys. Let me tell you - now that Tanja is here I could probably handle the "stay at home mom" thing. I think there's a book called "I'd trade my husband for a nanny" or something like that. Now I get it.

On a different topic before I forget to write it down...from the day they were born these boys have loved to arch their backs - to the extreme. It looks so uncomfortable. Maybe it's the only way they could find room inside me before they were born. Maybe they're just weird. Anyway - I had to take this picture of Mason in their crib this morning in his swaddle blanket to capture how crazy and uncomfortable it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...