Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Panther Cubs




Thanks aunt Cara for our sweet University of Northern Iowa Panther hats. Mom and Dad's alma mater - where it all started. Also Kurt Warner's alma mater (probably the only way you Minnesotans would have ever heard of it). Scary to think that these boys will be starting college in 2027. By that time college will have gone from ridiculously expensive to completely unaffordable. Once we get that 529 plan opened up I'll be sure to post the routing number/address for donations...

We heard the news that Professor Andreessen, one of my UNI accounting professors, passed away. Professor Andressen was instrumental in helping me (along with thousands of others) pass the CPA exam on the first try. That man was hilarious and made learning accounting fun (I know what you're all thinking). Few teachers leave an impression like he did. I wish I had all of his "sayings" written down - pure classics. I hope he knew how influential he really was...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...