Monday, January 30, 2012

P&M's 3rd Birthday Party: Sneak Peek!

I can hardly contain my excitement! Planning is (and has been) in full force. Can I just explain how much I love doing this?! 

Do you remember your third birthday party? Probably not. BUT - I figure if I take enough pictures and document every once of detail related to P&M's third party they will DEFINITELY remember it!

The theme: DINOSAURS! (Chosen by P&M). Months ago we narrowed it down to either fire trucks or dinosaurs. They chose dinosaurs.

First step: The invite! The photo was taken by ATP. The invite is from Etsy.


Curious what the birthday boys will be wearing at their party!? They'll be rockin' these sweet T's made by yours truly. Pretty good for an accountant, eh? They were inspired by Etsy and the invite. I made them using my new FAVORITE tool, the Silhouette. I'll try to write more about that later. Is there a limit on how many posts I can write about one birthday party? Hopefully not.



 And of course, little treat bags for our buddies!

1 comment:

  1. If the whole accounting thing doesn't work out...I see party planning in your future!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...