Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Insta-Weekend 12.11.11

In addition to a trip to Chicago and the Monster Truck Show, I still managed to have a few extra pictures left over for my insta-weekend post. I think that means I've taken too many pictures.


Getting ready for the Monster Jam! 
I feel like I won the lottery when the two seater shopping cart is available at places like Target.
Christmas shopping downtown. A lot like herding cats.
What I said: "Hey boys - sit down right here and let's take a quick cute picture"
What they heard: "Hey boys - sit down right here and start wrestling each other"
The Elf on the Shelf phenomenon has made it to the Schultes household. My expectations for its effectiveness have exceeded its actual performance. I think next year will be better. He probably just needs a year in a rubbermaid to build up his "magic".
On the 8th floor at Macy's - the Christmas display. The boys loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...