Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Chicago!

A couple of things I'm especially thankful for right now as I write this post...

1) Family that is so willing to help out with the boys (despite the distance)
2) An occasional day or two away with Ben

Ben and I took a very quick yet very fun trip to Chicago. It's amazing how great even a little time away can be! 

The truth is, we weren't completely alone. Flat Kennedy came along!

Flat Kennedy waiting to board the plane
A drink on the 96th floor of the Hancock building.
"It's Herbie Hancock, DUH!" 

(One of my all-time favorite movies, Tommy Boy).
Amazing view!
A great recommendation for a great dinner
This picture is for Tyler. What a fun bar!
Hawaiian Martinis. A lot like one of my favorite drinks - the stolli dolli
Ben took this one. I think I'll maintain my title as photographer of the family
I love quick flights
Flat Kennedy even got to meet the Blues Brothers


Edemame
Another great recommendation. POPS. What a great name for a champagne bar. 
How could anyone be in a bad mood at a champagne bar!?                                                                          


Yum!
...went quickly
Christmas time on Michigan Avenue
We saw this SWEET train set at the Hancock building and I had to snap a pic for the boys.
My favorite breakfast - yogurt, fresh berries, and granola...YUM.
The real reason we were in Chicago...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...