Sunday, May 10, 2009

MacGruber



The boys continue to sleep very very well. There is still room for improvement when it comes to the duration of the sleep but we'll get there. I am convinced that this success is much more than just luck. It is a direct result of their straight jackets - otherwise known as Halo Sleepsacks. The problem is that they have outgrown them. They're too short and the boys can now "MacGruber" their arms out of them. (For those of you who don't know, MacGruber is a spoof of MacGuyver on SNL.) The second an arm is free it's all over. We have another version on order called "swaddleme" and I hope they work as well. Based on the boys' scooting abilities as evidenced in this picture I think they will be rolling/crawling before I know it.

3-month overall pictures. I love their expressions - don't you wonder what they're thinking?!
(Prior/Mason)

Prior/Mason

Mason/Prior

I have a feeling that with twin boys there will be a lot of "MacGruber-ing" that goes on in this house over the next 18 years. Especially if their uncle Jake has any influence. I'll probably wish they made straight jackets for 4 year-olds...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...