Thursday, May 14, 2009

Growing Like Weeds

Another special guest post by Ben:

Every time I say or hear someone say "the boys are growing like weeds", I think of my uncle Randy....a.k.a. "Weeds".   Kinda scary.  

If Prior and Mason really do grow up like Weeds, here's what we have to look forward to:

1.  Funny Hats


2.  All-nighters before Hawks games


3.  Crash cots


4.  Plastic suitcases


5.  Barking spiders
6.  Complaining (after the can of beer is gone) that it was only 1/2 full when he started
7.  Going "on tour" of Carroll County
8.  Buffett concerts

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping that Kristin's return to work wouldn't put an end to the blog. I can't believe it took so long for Ben to post again! Reading this post was better than a morning cup of coffee! Now... back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! -Ang

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...