Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 7

Prior enjoying some tummy time.

See what I mean? Harder to tell apart!

I wouldn't trade these two for the world BUT I can't help but think about how much easier one baby would be compared to two. I know what Kate (from Jon and Kate plus 8) meant when she said after her twins she 'just wanted to know what it would be like to have one baby'. This afternoon the TV was on the station TLC and a show called "Bringing Home Baby" was on. I wasn't really watching it (OK - I was) but I noticed at the end of the show the mom was sitting up in bed feeding the baby and dad was at the foot of the bed rubbing the moms feet. Is that what it's like to have one!?!? There haven't been many (or any) foot massages in this house.

I continue to believe that you can't spoil babies this age but after 6 straight weeks of being held by grandmas, aunts, etc. I think you can create bad habits. I can't blame them for wanting to be held 24/7. Their tolerance for alone time is quite short. They are also taking turns at being good. This morning Prior was a grouch and this afternoon Mason is the grouch. What part of IDENTICAL are these boys missing?! It is quite the challenge when they are both grumpy but when one is being good it's almost a tease - I feel like I'm so close to being able to get something done! Something "fun" like laundry or a shower.....or cleaning up the "clutter".


Here is where my "wardrobe fund" is now being spent. How long until we can start working on potty training?

The boys turned 6 weeks old last Friday March 20th. Mason wasn't interested in his overalls picture and Mom ran out of energy so this is the extent of the 6 week pictures.


Last week aunt Cara was here all week and was such a big help. She surprised us all and even helped with nightly feedings every night! The boys were successful at their main mission for the week - birth control! Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...