Friday, March 6, 2009

ONE MONTH OLD!


Prior says..."I'm so hungry I could eat my brother!"

Today the boys turned 1 month old (and four weeks)! I can't believe how fast the time has gone and how lucky we all are that they are doing so well.

We ended up at the doctor today - this whole breastfeeding thing has not been going the greatest (for me at least). I guess it is because Mason was on antibiotics in the hospital. For the boys it is apparently going very well. Prior weighs 6 pounds 8 1/2 ounces and Mason weighs 6 pounds 10 ounces. They are gaining more than an ounce per day which is great. The doctor said anything from 1/2 an ounce to 1 ounce per day is excellent. 

We stopped at Walgreens for a prescription and just my luck - they were selling girl scout cookies. Let me just say that girl scout cookies should be illegal for anyone with an appetite like mine! Especially for someone with a few extra baby pounds to lose!

We are having a wonderful week with Grandma Barb. She has been taking such good care of the boys and spoiling them with lots and lots of cuddle time. She's also been cooking for Ben and I. We had a few close calls with some expired food but she now knows that you must check the expiration date on anything that comes out of our fridge or pantry! It has been a very long time since I have "actively" been in the kitchen and that is starting to show.  Ben would argue that I've never "actively" been in the kitchen!

Today we had a little tummy time on our boppy.  Here is Mason.  

Tummy time for Prior as well.

Look at our cute little toes!!

And our cute little 'outie' belly buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...