Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Little Things

Sometimes there are little things that remind me of how much these two have grown up.

It wasn't that long ago that they couldn't even hold their heads up, needed to eat every 3 hours 'round the clock, and had a reputation for burning through up to 4 diapers (each) in one feeding/changing session.

Now look at these two . They are putting away the clean silverware in the right slots.

This "they grow up too fast" thing has risen to a whole new level. I mean, I feel like we might as well start packing the car for college.

Can't we leave those silly dishes in the dishwasher, push pause on life, and go snuggle!? I'm gonna get all emotional here so I better put an end to this post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...