Sunday, January 30, 2011

My little 5 pounders...

Along with all of this party planning has been some serious reminiscing about when these two little two year-olds were just born. 


I have the Flip video camera now (which I LOVE) but I didn't have it when the boys were first born, unfortunately. I wish I had taken more video clips. 


Anyway, I am fortunate for the videos that I did take with my point-and-shoot camera and decided to put it all together into a little mini movie. This movie is all of the video clips we took during our 12 day stay in the NICU. (I couldn't help but throw in a few pictures as well).


The boys love watching the videos I take of them.


Oh - and the video is set to some songs by Renee & Jeremy - songs that will forever remind me of the boys. 


I still can't believe they were ever this small. 


Jeez Louise.



Untitled from K Schultes on Vimeo.



(warning - it's about 12 minutes long...)

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Kristin! Our kids also love watching movie clips of themselves. We save them for long car rides at the perfect time and then pop them in the dvd player and boom...instant silence. if only they lasted 5 hours to the twin cities from here:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...