Wednesday, July 8, 2009

5 Months Old

Mason/Prior

Mason/Prior

On Monday the boys turned 5 months old. They are more and more fun every single day. I know I've said this before but I honestly feel like the luckiest person in the world. Here are a few of their 'accomplishments':
  • hold a rattle 
  • officially found their voices and love to yell and make gurgling noises
  • found each other and are just starting to interact with each other
  • the drooling and chewing on their fingers is in full force
  • eating cereal regularly and loving it - but prefer to chew on their fingers at the same time
  • they are so close to rolling from their back to their tummy - I think it will be a matter of days
  • can pee about 3 feet in the air the second a diaper comes off

Prior holding the crab rattle

Prior trying to eat cereal and his hands at the same time. They both went straight into the tub after this meal.

This picture cracks me up. Mason is giving me the look like - "put the damn camera down and wipe off my face!"


Here is a video clip of Mason making his "gurgling" noises. The cool part is that he will totally imitate me when I make the noises. The not-so-cool part is the fact that Ben and my vocabulary includes words I would prefer my kids not learn at a young age - or at least not from their parents. Unless we adopt the infamous "do as I say not as I do" parenting approach we might need to make some changes...at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...