Thursday, August 2, 2012

Festing

A few fun pictures from our weekend back in Decorah for the world renowned Nordic Fest. It was so much fun spending time with my family. The boys loved the parade and all of the attention!

I even ran the Evelopet 5k, despite the amount of varma-polsa I consumed. The most exciting part of the weekend though was working on one of my special "projects". More on that fun little secret to come in the near future. Stay tuned.


I just love this picture! 
These two (three) LOVE tow trucks!
Talking about trucks.
Mason found the need to do some push ups before heading out for a tow.
Chocolate milk for breakfast!
Check out the amount of candy in these bags. Insane! Somehow I have these two trained to play (not eat) their candy. Winning!
Our favorite parade float - Tow "Maynard!"
Assuming the position for prime candy catching.



The boys said they needed to "head north of town" to pick up a car...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...