Monday, August 15, 2011

Not For Granted

I had professional newborn pictures taken of the boys...twice (couldn't help myself).  Once when they were about 2 1/2 weeks old shortly after we got home from the NICU and the other when they were about 4 weeks old. 


Anyway, the pictures taken when the boys were 4 weeks old were taken by someone I know through my MOM (mothers of multiples) group. Amy with 3Peas Photography. I ordered a few prints from her and they are some of my absolute favorites. 


So when I heard she was running a fundraiser this year for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, I was thrilled. I was able to donate money to a great cause AND get rights to the photos from that shoot. 


So I can't help but post a few of them here. These boys are so stinkin' precious - I adore them to pieces. And I looooove babies!!


P and M - I promise you...there isn't a day or a minute that goes by that I take you for granted.


Not even a little bit. 

Not even when you're whining from the minute I come home from work until the minute you go to sleep.


Not even when I go in your bedroom at night, take away a book you're reading to each other, turn off the lights, and tell you that it's time to go to sleep...for the 7th time.


On August 6th you turned 2.5 years old. You each weigh right at 30 pounds and the energy per pound is through the roof. We are so blessed!


M/P
M/P
No idea...
M/P - I can tell from their head shapes
M/P
M/P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...