Tuesday, August 31, 2010

At Least They Are Honest...

The boys get excited about a lot of things, but jumping on the bed when mom and dad get home from work is definitely on their top 5 list. Followed closely by pushing every button on my alarm clock. If I don't double check my alarm clock before I go to bed at night, the chances of it going off at the intended time in the morning is practically zero.

So when I asked them last night when I got home if they had been "good boys or naughty boys" they were kind enough to tell the truth.

A few notes:
  • I swear...I usually make my bed every morning...
  • These t-shirts went directly into the "too small" pile at the end of the night! Seriously!!
  • Did you notice my good catch?
  • Can you imagine the thought of replacing the boys' cribs with beds? Um - NO!! Not for a very very very long time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...