Friday, November 27, 2009

Hibernating

Several of you have asked for an update on the boys' sleeping...

Very good news to report. The boys have continued to sleep through the night! While I wouldn't officially classify it as a habit just yet, it is definitely more than just a fluke and we are trending in the right direction.

It was well worth the long 9 month wait. Similar to everything else with the pregnancy I have quickly found myself (after only 6 short nights of sleeping) saying that getting up 2-3 times each night wasn't that bad!

Now I'm just wondering when my energy level will reflect the increase in sleep?!?!

I'll leave you with a video of the boys in the bathtub displaying their energy...

                                    

Untitled from K Schultes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...