Tuesday, November 17, 2009

9 Month Statistics

 

Prior

 

Mason

 
Weight 18 lb .5 oz 25% 18 lb 1 oz 25%
Height 28” 50% 28” 50%
Head 45.6cm 75% 46 cm 75%

As you can see, the boys continue to be very similar in size.

The clinic ironically had TWO H1N1 vaccines left that day. At the beginning of all of the media driven HYPE with this flu I had decided that I wasn’t going to be a crazy person staying up at night worrying about getting sick, standing in line for hours, or calling every clinic in town just to get the vaccine. But, given I was presented with the opportunity at their appointment I couldn’t turn them down.

Sorry for the lack of pictures! I was too busy making sure neither boy touched ANYTHING to get any pictures taken during the doctor visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...