Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Heavy Heart

This week marks an important milestone in our lives...baby Brother's due date (10/14/12). Ironically, International Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day is 10/15/12.

My heart has been especially heavy this month. I wish so badly that I was at the hospital delivering a healthy adorable little boy...

To celebrate this important date, I picked up 6 blue balloons (one for each of us to let go plus 2 to keep at home for the boys). The woman at the floral shop asked if they were for a baby shower.  (Insert tears here). I certainly wish they were.

On that beautiful fall evening we let the balloons go and watched them as they made their way up to heaven. 

These boys are my rock. They simply could not be any sweeter.
M/P (only a mom can tell by the backs of their head!)

M

Letting go...
Watching the balloons make their way up to heaven. I just love how my mirror image twins have their hands the same way (but opposite hands on top of course). This identical twin thing is pretty neat. (P/M)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krisin-

    Thank you so much for you sweet comment on my blog. I spent some time reading yours this morning and my heart was broken just reading about baby frank. I'm so, so sorry. It's not fair and no mommy should have to travel this path.

    Please know that I am here and more than willing to be there for you if you need anything. Seriously! You do not have to go through this alone.

    Hugs,
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...