Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"TOO"

The word "too" gets used constantly in our house.

One of the boys says "up please too" (sounds like up-ee-too) whenever the other is being held. And 100% of the time, it happens every time. It is becoming increasingly harder and harder to hold them both at the same time.

The other night I told Mason he was making a mess. He then began picking up legos one by one and throwing them (fast-pitch style) and saying:

"mess. mess. mess."

Prior noticed and started doing the same only he said:

"mess too. mess too. mess too."

Mason had an owie on his finger. I was giving him attention and kissing it to make it "ahh-betta". Prior then said:

"owie too" and showed me his finger.

The list goes on and on. Pretty much whatever one brother is doing, the other wants to do. So the versions of "too" and "me too" get used constantly.

This is true even with Ben and I.

Ben says "I'm tired".

And I say "Me too".

Before I know it, it will be "car, too" and "college tuition, too".





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...