Monday, December 13, 2010

Park

Noi will occasionally send me picture texts of what the boys are up to during the day. 


(Clearly it makes my day.) 


Today I came across this one taken this summer and I realized that it would be a long time before we were back at the park in our whiteys and cargo shorts. 




love this pic - they look so happy!


Especially since the high today was 5 degrees and we got almost 20 inches of snow this weekend alone - and it's only December. 


Time to start filling up the calendar in January and February with some trips to the Children's museum, indoor playgrounds, and play dates with friends. Can't wait!


Who am I kidding? We all know spring in MN doesn't arrive until at least April. 


I think I need a better attitude about winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...