Monday, December 27, 2010

Chistmas Cards

Wow! December has been...well...BUSY!!


I've always loved receiving Christmas cards but this year was especially fun because P&M enjoyed them as much (or more) than I did. The amazing part is that they remember who is who (even people they've never met) and repeat their names after being told only once. The mind of a two year-old amazes me each and every day (times two!)


I usually just accumulate the cards in a basket on the counter, but this year I strung them up on the wall in the kitchen with a long ribbon and some fun clothes pins I made. You know...with all of my free time. This was inspired by a project I saw on a blog last year - check it out here.


So thank you to everyone that sent us a card! Isn't it fun to choose your favorites?! The most exciting card we received this year was an announcement - we're going to have a new baby cousin in June! Yippee!




1 comment:

  1. Great idea! So fun to see our card up there. I'm going to do that next year. My kids also loved to see the Christmas cards and make a total mess out of them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...