Thursday, May 13, 2010

Maim's Day

(My boys often refer to me as "maim"). 

The boys and I celebrated Mother's Day in Decorah while Ben celebrated Tyler's bachelor party in New Orleans. We had a great weekend! With the exception of Sunday morning before we left town, the weather was terrible - cold and rainy, but we still had a great time. I even got some mommy time - Jess cut and colored my hair while Grandma watched the boys. I was in heaven! I think the boys knew it was Mother's Day - they woke up extra extra early on Saturday and Sunday morning so they could spend just as much time with me as possible! Thank you boys! Grandma Julie had successfully baby-proofed her antique store as much as she possibly could have. And guess what!? The boys didn't even break anything! Whew!

Maim and Prior

Mason has learned how to play "peek-a-boo" himself and he'll cover his own eyes - so cute!

Mason running!

P looking forward to nap time.

Mason playing in (and trying to eat) the rocks. Yes, that is dirt flavored drool running down his chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...