Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We are 11 Months old!




(we think our froggy humidifier is pretty cool!)


Hi Everyone, it's Prior!


Mason and I turned 11 months old last week on the 6th - how cool is that?! We think it's pretty cool but Mom says we're growing tooooo fast!


Mom said I could help write this post. Wanna know why? Because for one of the first times, I'm doing something before my brother! Any guesses to what it is?


TWO things. One - I give KISSES! But only if I feel like it, of course. My brother and I get LOTS of hugs and kisses from mom and dad. I figured out what kisses are and even will give them out every once in a while when I feel like it. They are the extra wet open-mouth kisses but beggers can't be choosers, right?! My brother doesn't do that yet!! Yippee! And two - I have officially taken my first few steps! My max is 2.5 steps before I fall but I will be running before you know it.

Here's what else is new and exciting:
  • We're having a blast playing with our new toys we got for Christmas
  • Mason is getting his top front teeth. His gums are very swollen and we can see his little toof poking through!
  • Mom is recovering from pneumonia. She says that when people don't get enough sleep - they get sick. She made it sound like it was our fault?!! 
  • And while pneumonia isn't contagious....we did catch our very first cold. We each have an ear infection. Mom is very thankful that we were able to make it 11 months before we got sick for the first time. Luckily it wasn't anything serious - just runny noses and coughs. We are trying to take lots of naps, drink lots of milk, eat lots of apples, and get better very soon.
  • We like to stand on our own and walk along anything we possibly can. I'm not sure if Mason or I will walk first so you will all have to wait and see!
  • We've started fighting over toys, pacifiers, and things we get into that we're not supposed to have (i.e. remotes, phones, cell phones). Mom and Dad think it's funny but it's not. When Mason steals something from me and I cry Mom and Dad tell me to steal it back. That doesn't help!

1 comment:

  1. Good work Prior! Unfortunately you have fueled the fire and your brother will likely make you pay the price in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...