Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Wheels

Guess what?! I actually got my camera out this weekend. The gorgeous spring weather inspired me.  It is an understatement to say that some serious outdoor play time was long overdue.


The boys got these SWEET jeeps from Grandpa Don and GG for their birthday last month. It was so fun to get them out this weekend!! As you can see - the boys love them. Thanks again!



The boys told me they had to check the oil.
You can't check it enough...

While it appears as though he's looking to see if there's anything behind him when he backs up, there is a complete disregard for windows, decking, etc. The boys call them "monster jams" - so I guess they're meant to run into things.


Mason....
He looks way too grown up and FULL of trouble.
My sweet little innocent P usually wears his hat frontwards. Mason usually wears it backwards. Such an indication of their personalities...
Personalized plates - of COURSE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...