Thursday, February 25, 2010

Little Panthers

One of my college roomies, Julie, and her family recently came to visit from Kansas City. 

Ahhh, college. 

Those were the days. I remember being in such a hurry to graduate and start working. 4 years seemed like an eternity. I wish I would have realized at the time that 4 years in college with very little responsibility is a fraction of time compared to 40-ish years of work. I have millions of the greatest memories from my UNI days and nearly all involve Julie Jo!

I have two children (seems reasonable). Julie has three (also seems reasonable). For some reason all 7 of us together in a picture seems a bit crazy!

Thanks for coming, Julie Jo! Can't wait to see you again soon.

Kristin, Prior, Sydney, Mason, Julie, Reese, Bennett

Prior, Reese, Mason

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...