Monday, April 2, 2012

Kansas City...Kansas City Here I Come!

I can count on about three fingers the number of times I've left the boys overnight for "fun" over the last 3 years. It's one of those things that is hard to do but so worth it! (Despite the crying meltdown that occurred when I left for the airport). Apparently I promised the boys a present as I was frantically leaving because the few times I talked to them while I was gone that's all they could ask me - "mom, what's my present!??!" They were so excited.

So I happen to have these roommates from my college years that are the most fun (and beautiful) girls on the planet. I feel so lucky! I don't get to see them very often, but when I do we pick up right where we left off. That's the sign of a true friend!

We were celebrating Jen's bridal shower and bachelorette party. Can I just tell you how much this girl deserves happiness!? We could not possibly be more happy for her. I was so happy to be with her on her special day!

And then there's her family - her amazing mom and sister that threw her the best party possible. Not a detail was left out!

I love houses. Jen and her fiancé recently completely remodeled their house from wall-to-wall. It was uh-mazing. I'm so jealous! This house should seriously be on the parade of homes. I guess Jen chose the more fun major in college - interior design. What was I thinking!?























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...