Monday, April 16, 2012

Homemade Popcicles

In preparation for summer, I ordered some popsicle molds from Amazon...


And this is how we made the popsicles. I have some fun recipes "pinned" on Pinterest, but this was just a quick recipe of greek yogurt, frozen berries, and a little milk. It was the only thing I could come up with 30 seconds after we opened the box. 


Here we are making the popsicles. 




And here's what happened after I explained that the popsicles would have to go into the freezer....OVERNIGHT.


Just your standard three-year-old temper tantrum. Times TWO.



Luckily, it was all worth it the next morning. I remember not that long ago where the boys would forget about things...especially promises I would make hoping and assuming they would not remember the promise at a later date or time. Not anymore! These two little yahoos had popsicles for breakfast that next morning. They may have dreamt about them the entire night because they were talking about popsicles before their feet hit the floor the next morning!

M/P
M
P
M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...