Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday to My Boys

February 6. The day that changed our lives forever - in the BEST way possible.

I took the day off from work, was "in the moment", and enjoyed EVERY SECOND with these two. It was the best decision I've made in a long time. The three of us had so much fun. The coolest part was that I could tell how special it was for P&M.

We went in to see Dr. B for their 3 year check-up (separate post on their stats to come). We had a fun birthday lunch with Erika at Noodles. I let them choose what they wanted for lunch and they chose their fav - mac and cheese!

We rounded the afternoon with a with a relaxing cuddle/nap session, we played with our new toys, went to swimming lessons, and finally....we had cake for DINNER! How fun is that?!

The proud smiles on their faces when you sing happy birthday to them is heart-melting. I never want to forget today. 

Especially when they are teenagers and their mom is the last person they want to spend their birthday with...I guess I can work on those birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...