Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pete And Repeat

I learned one of my faaaavorite jokes from my Grandpa Rude. I can still remember him telling us grandkids this joke while we sat on the “davenport”. 



The joke went like this:


“Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete fell out. Who was left?”


“REPEAT!!!”


I feel like I am LIVING this joke each day of my life…and it is so much FUN!


The boys are in full REPEAT mode. Anything and everything that you say gets repeated. (Including swear words, in case you were wondering).


When I call home from work during the day to talk to Noi and the boys it’s difficult to talk to Noi because they are repeating every other word that either of us say. I wish I had it recorded. It’s pretty funny!


Kristin: “Noi, how are the boys?”

Prior: “Boys”

Mason: “Boys”

Noi: “They are good boys today”


Prior: “Today!”


Mason: “Today!”


And so on….





P&M are big fans of their sunglasses. They like to keep them on whenever we go places. Here they are checking out the mowers at Lowe's. In their shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...