Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bed Head


With twins, life is one constant comparison. We are constantly comparing the boys and noticing their every difference and every similarity. Knowing these boys were identical I must say that I have been amazed at how many more differences there are. Many more than I was expecting. I have heard stories of families that had to take their same-sex twins back to the hospital because they couldn't tell them apart. That is unbelievable to me. While P&M sometimes look alike - they are very different.

This is one example. 

Mason always, always wakes up with messy hair. There are no exceptions. It doesn't matter if he slept for 10 minutes or 2 hours. It's always crazy hair. (Prior's hair is almost never messy.)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE his two little teeth on the bottom!
    -Malinda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...